X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay for RSP

Done some searching and couldn't quite come up with what I was looking for, so I thought I'd ask a quick question.

I swore in 18 JAN and attended my first RSP 22-23 JAN. I am schedule to report again for my second RSP on 26-27 FEB. In the interim, I still have not received my first direct deposit for payment of my first drill weekend. Who should I contact in regards to getting this straightened out?

I ask this because I leave in 30 days from now 14 MAR for BCT and I want/need to make sure this is set-up correctly so I am sure the correct payments will be transfered during my time away, for my family's and my sake.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Pay for RSP

Originally posted by anxi12 View Post
    Done some searching and couldn't quite come up with what I was looking for, so I thought I'd ask a quick question.

I swore in 18 JAN and attended my first RSP 22-23 JAN. I am schedule to report again for my second RSP on 26-27 FEB. In the interim, I still have not received my first direct deposit for payment of my first drill weekend. Who should I contact in regards to getting this straightened out?

I ask this because I leave in 30 days from now 14 MAR for BCT and I want/need to make sure this is set-up correctly so I am sure the correct payments will be transfered during my time away, for my family's and my sake.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    The first check usually takes extra long for what ever reason but I think it might b coming in the mail, especially depending on when you put in those direct deposit papers.. Id say keep a eye out for the mailman and grt in touch with your admin nco.

Comment

If you have access to MyPay, check out your LES; https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx .
      If you don't have access to MyPay, learn how to get access. Ask at your unit or RSP.
      If you need to talk to someone, call the MilDep at 503.584.3980. Ask for MilPay; i would ask for SSG Hernandez or Mr. Reyes.
      Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Squash View Post
        If you have access to MyPay, check out your LES; https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx .
        If you don't have access to MyPay, learn how to get access. Ask at your unit or RSP.
        If you need to talk to someone, call the MilDep at 503.584.3980. Ask for MilPay; i would ask for SSG Hernandez or Mr. Reyes.
        Thanks for the information, Squash. I will do my best to figure out MyPay. I do not have access currently to this website, but I know they were setting up the <30 day shippers with AKO, MyPay etc to make sure they were squared away before they left.

What unit are you a part of in Oregon, Squash? Are you out of the Portland area, or further down south?

Comment

Do not skip to this step with out speaking with your RSP. Dont step outside your chain of command!

Comment

Slow down Squash. This is not good info for a new soldier who doesn't know where he should turn first
            OP- Talk to your Chain of Command at RSP. They can square all of this away before you leave. Speak to your squad leader, platoon sgt, etc. They will point you in the right direction

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I am currently in the process of getting ahold of my RSP Chain of Command and will get this sorted out.

Comment

Working...
              X