Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning from 3 years Active First - still need to RSP?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning from 3 years Active First - still need to RSP?

I attended 1 RSP weekend prior to shipping for Basic, AIT and later PCS. Do I need to return to RSP after completing my initial portion of my contract with the RA component?

I dont really have a problem spending a sunny weekend in gorgeous Sea Girt NJ, but Id really rather not!

Re: Returning from 3 years Active First - still need to RSP?

Are you saying you were Active Duty for 3 years and now instead of IRR, you are in the Guard?

If so, I asked a similar question earlier and was told NO...no RSP....just go right to drilling with unit.

Comment

My Active First contract is x3 Army x5 ARNG - as I assume all are.

Im coming up on my ETS from the Army component and wondering how the transition works out.

No RSP would be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by 23EightSix View Post
        My Active First contract is x3 Army x5 ARNG - as I assume all are.

Im coming up on my ETS from the Army component and wondering how the transition works out.

No RSP would be sweet.
        No, you wont have to go back to RSP

Comment

Originally posted by 23EightSix View Post
          I attended 1 RSP weekend prior to shipping for Basic, AIT and later PCS. Do I need to return to RSP after completing my initial portion of my contract with the RA component?

I dont really have a problem spending a sunny weekend in gorgeous Sea Girt NJ, but Id really rather not!
          Your suppose to go to Iraq, make your own flight over. JK, yeah, you do not need RSP. What unit is in your contract, and GL!

Comment

Working...
          X