Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juvenile Felony

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
    Honestly if I was this guy I would request a copy of my own FBI background check. Your local PD can fingerprint you. It cost like 15 dollars, then you can see what they will actually see. If they are sending it to you, it will include any entry ever made. (Including expungemnets, etc.)
    That would be the best option for ALL enlistments to do if they have ever had ANY legal issue. That way they could list exactly what is on the report. Many times we've had people list what they thought was their charges only to find out they were actually charged with something else that was similar. Having the FBI check in hand prior to listing anything would save lots of headaches down the road.

Comment

I think I will do that, if I knew I could have done it I would have years ago for many reasons. Good info to know.

Comment

Originally posted by badam View Post
        I think I will do that, if I knew I could have done it I would have years ago for many reasons. Good info to know.
        http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks

Comment

Currently any felony, at any time is a automatic disqualification from enlisting in the National Guard.

Comment

Working...
          X