X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Recruiter

I've filled out my application but the recruiter I want to send it to is not the default one that PTH is saying it will be sent to. I live in MA so my application will go to a recruiter in Worcester but I want to join the VT Guard and want my application sent to the Bennington, VT recruiter. How can I do this on the PTH website? Thank you

Re: Different Recruiter

YOU need to know the RSID of the VT recruiter. For example: I'm a RIARNG recruiter and my RSID is"RISJ". A VTARNG recruiter will have a RSID like "VT_ _" That is the only way you can get a VT recruiter.

Comment

How can I find out the RSID of a VT Army National Guard recruiter and send him my Path to Honor application?

Comment

If you've been talking to one from there just ask them. If you haven't get in contact with one and get it. I'm sure they'd be happy to give it to you.

Comment

Have you already started your PTH profile. If you have, it could be a little more tricky. It might be a little easier if you haven't actually finished it yet, but your profile has already been assigned to a recruiter. If you haven't actually started or haven't completed much of your profile and you have a different email address you could use, here is the simplest thing to do:
          1. 1.) Contact a VT recruiter (you can find basic contact information on the Vermont National Guard website) and ask for the recruiters RSID.
          2. 2.) When you go to the Apply Online section of the National Guard webpage and fill out the "Pre-Qual Form", at the bottom is the section marked Referrals. You have to select "Yes, I've talked to a ... Recruiter" and you can enter the RSID there. Once you create the account beyond this point, you are tied to a recruiter.

If you have completed much/all of your profile in PTH but have not submitted it yet. You may be able to get an RSID from a VT Recruiter same as above, and contact a Hero on Call operator by phone or chat online and as long as your packet isn't submitted yet, they should be able to change the RSID that your account is tied to.

Once your packet is submitted, your assigned recruiter has to release your packet to your chosen recruiter and that can sometimes be a bit of a hassle.

Comment

Awesome thank you that helps a lot.

Comment

If you haven't made this change already a Path to Honor operator will be able to help you. The call center number is 1-866-529-1354.

Comment

Working...
              X