X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for AGR Job openings

Looking for Chinook AGR openings (any State). Current ADSO ends May/2012, and would like to continue my service in the Guard.

Thanks

Re: Looking for AGR Job openings

Originally posted by david.facio View Post
    Looking for Chinook AGR openings (any State). Current ADSO ends May/2012, and would like to continue my service in the Guard.

Thanks
    Are you a pilot or a crew chief?? Most, if not all of the full time pilot positions are dual status military technicians. And, they are usually either a maintenace test pilot or a training instructer.

Comment

Sorry I didn't mention it earlier but I am a pilot. I am a CH-47D/F Instructor Pilot and Instrument Examiner. I currency have 12 years of AFS.

Thanks.

Comment

Check in Alabama. I know Ft. Rucker has a lot of Technician jobs going on. Not sure about AGR, though.

Comment

I would not recommend getting out with only 8 to go. I have never met a Rotary Wing AGR Pilot of any kind, and I would suspect they do not exist. Even if they did, those are the types of jobs people never leave.

Comment

http://ong.ohio.gov/jobs/2011%20Tech%20Jobs/11-299.asp

Not sure if this is in your airframe or not; But here you go friend good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X