X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woft

I'm a prior service Corpsman with four deployments under my belt attached to Marines. I got out in 2007 and was thinking of going reserves but due to my class schedule I wouldn't be able to do that. So I have been a civilain since then and currently working for a company teaching tactical combat medicine. I am applying for the WOFT program on AD but having difficulty with getting a moral waiver to continue the process.

I'm looking at the Guard as another alternative. So it sounds like the Guard doesn't offer a straight to WOFT program you have to enlist first? If this is so can you immediately start applying once you are in or do you have to wait a while. I am also curious about time frame as well due to as soon as I leave for the Guard I'll lose my full time job, so just trying to figure everything out so I have my ducks in a row.

I currently live in north west Louisiana but wouldn't mind heading to the Texas Guard as it looks like more opportunities. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X