X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!

Sheesh...go away for a few weeks to OEF and you guys create a section for the Regiment! And the Mod is a long tabber from MSARNG?

Is nice (said with a Borat accent)!

Re: Nice!

Welcome Lindy? Is it? I used to know a guy by that name but he ghosted on us.. Shoot me a PM when you get time, got some questions for you about your trip.

Comment

Welcome back. The admin staff is attempting to cater to some of the more uncommon and specialized crowds if you will, by bringing a few SMEs on board for those areas.

Comment

You have to speak slow to Lindy, he is a 2/20 guy, and it doesnt come as quick.

Comment

Just because I drill in Mississippi, doesn't mean I live there. < Hunter's gonna conduct some SERE school refresher training with me for that one.

Trip was awesome: ok, not really. Some of my civilian counterparts were disappointing to say the least as it seemed like the war was an inconvience for them. Alot of things didn't seem right and it was as if we (civvies) had not learned anything from Iraq. The best though was the threat of a performance counseling from my boss because of "lack of tact" in my email correspondence. DUH!

My trip was cut short due to a 3 week course I need to attend down at Ft. Benning (finally got a confirmed reservation). Looks like I'm finally gonna be bona fide!

My superviser was a little shocked when I told him why I needed to RTB CONUS early (I heard multiple times "How old are you again?" (stupid age waiver)) but it was humorous when I told him what I did in the Guard. "You know all that stuff that they say is too dangerous for us to do? Yeah, well, that's exactly what I do in the Guard only for less money." cricket...cricket...cricket...

Comment

Have fun at the school, and remember the first week and you will be fine. Glad you are back around.

Comment

Lindy- Not another MS 2/20th guy.
              Well, I would hope you don't live in MS.

Comment

Nah, just working in MD but soon going to head out to Colorado to check out all that stuff John Denver keeps signing about.

No plans to jump over to 5/19th...well, not yet anyway.

Comment

Nothing wrong with 5/19... but to each there own, especially since the Bn is all over the place now... And I am not sure about that "John Denver" thing - of course Joe Walsh did sing about the "Rocky Mountain Way" - but I digress - you can't lose if you reside in the Rocky Mountain Empire (other than you lose out on humidity, ocean views and the sort).

Comment

Originally posted by LRSU_Dog View Post
                    Nothing wrong with 5/19...
                    Completely agree! I actually enlisted in the Guard because I was very impressed with their MI guys when we worked together OCONUS in 08. Great people and very good at their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                      You have to speak slow to Lindy, he is a 2/20 guy, and it doesnt come as quick.
                      Sheeit, 20th Group in general doesn't pick it up too quick.

Flame suit on!

Comment

of course i'm joking, Lindy if you wanna know about 5/19th hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by YesWeCan2008 View Post
                          Sheeit, 20th Group in general doesn't pick it up too quick.

Flame suit on!
                          No Worries Bro!! I admit I didnt change your Avatar as fast as you requested, but 20th does get the last laugh. It might only be temporary...

Comment

Rolling on floor.... well you get the picture

Comment

Working...
                            X