X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APFT scores

do i still have to be 20 though ? and what about my questions in my last post concerning deployment and schools ?

Comment

Originally posted by USGuard1017 View Post
      do i still have to be 20 though ? and what about my questions in my last post concerning deployment and schools ?
      It's time you start to do some research of your own. If you want to be SF then you will have to solve very complicated problems. Finding the answers to your questions is pretty easy if you put in a little effort into research. I guarantee you the answers are out there and are easy to find.

Comment

ive done alot of research, everywhere i look it says either 20 or nothing , but i talked on the phone with a recruiter and he said 22 so i have no freakin clue which is true. Every other site condradicts the last one. I just found a site that said the 20th arent liked by other SF in afghan and are discouarged from hunting the taliban and another that said they are leading the way. you guys however seem to know your ****. so why look for new intel when u have a reliable and quick source already. lol i really apreciate everybody taking the time to give me advice. especially SGT Jug
        Last edited by USGuard1017; February 10th, 2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by USGuard1017 View Post
          ive done alot of research, everywhere i look it says either 20 or nothing , but i talked on the phone with a recruiter and he said 22 so i have no freakin clue which is true. Every other site condradicts the last one. I just found a site that said the 20th arent liked by other SF in afghan and are discouarged from hunting the taliban and another that said they are leading the way. you guys however seem to know your ****. so why look for new intel when u have a reliable and quick source already. lol i really apreciate everybody taking the time to give me advice. especially SGT Jug
          The minimum age requirement for Army National Guard Special Forces is 19.5 years, but the state and individual maturity level plays a major part in selection and availability of enlistment options.
          Last edited by SF Hunter; June 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X