X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBC-BOLC at FSH

I am wondering if there is any information regarding school schedules for AMEDD (73A clinical social worker) at Fort Sam Houston available. I am still in the commissioning process with my fedrec board meeting in July, so I am certainly looking down the road a bit. Thank you.

Re: OBC-BOLC at FSH

Are you just looking for class dates? Those can be found in ATTRS. OBLC (RC) runs five times a year for about 28 days for the short course which you should be attending.

You'll probably not want to be at Camp Bullis in the summer. It is very hot. I went in November. The weather was great. I am actually spending July and August at Ft Sam this summer and I expect it to be rather toasty.

11 Aug-6 Sept and 21 Sept-16 Oct are the two this year you could possibly make. Your unit schedules the dates which you can request however this is subject to funding and other sundry issues.

Comment

Thank you for the response! I've heard the same report about Camp Bullis from several people, but with the two scheduled dates for 2011(11 August - 6 September & 21 September - 16 October) I have a feeling that I will be there for the heat.
      From what I understand I will be attending the short course, approx five weeks. What is ATTRS?

Comment

https://www.atrrs.army.mil/

This is where you find information on courses.

Comment

Working...
        X