X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet

What are the best things to eat 3 times a day to get fit? My diet is terrible to say the least, sometimes I only eat once or twice a day (not even full meals).
    If anyone has a layout (guide) they use, I'd really appreciate being able to see it, thanks.

Re: Diet

I would speak to your family physician and maybe they can get you in touch with a dietician. There are SOOOO many different diet plans, one might work for some and not for others. Also, we do not know you're specific medical, allergy or family history that could affect what you can and cannot, as well as, should and should not eat.

I would ask a professional who can outline a more specific plan for you more appropriate for your specific needs.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
      I would speak to your family physician and maybe they can get you in touch with a dietician. There are SOOOO many different diet plans, one might work for some and not for others. Also, we do not know you're specific medical, allergy or family history that could affect what you can and cannot, as well as, should and should not eat.

I would ask a professional who can outline a more specific plan for you more appropriate for your specific needs.

Good Luck
      Thanks for the response.

As for allergies, I don't have any to food. No serious medical conditions that could affect it, nor do I have family history that could be a problem with regards to diet.

Comment

its best to eat 3 to 5 small healthy meals each day. it speeds up metabolism

Comment

Working...
        X