X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing Physically?

I am currently 6' 2" tall, weigh roughly 155-160lbs. I'm not in good physical shape though since I do not exercise. I'm trying to figure out the best routine I can go by to get into shape for RSP/BCT? Any advice would be awesome.

Re: Preparing Physically?

do as many pushups and situps as you can everyother day until you get used to doing them. then do it every day. as for running if you're not used to it start out by jogging just fast enough to get your heart rate up, break a sweat and still be able to control your breathing for 20 to 30 min a day. At first it will feel like you're dying lol but once you get into it more often your body will condition and you'll pick up speed and distance. once all this gets easy then its time to step up your workouts. this is just my .02 for people just getting into a workout routine. might not seem like much but for people out of shape its a challenge.

Comment

Re: Preparing Physically?

I can go on and on with this topic but here's a simple beginner workout to condition your body for more intense stuff. Do pushups and situps every other day for 2 weeks after that try everyday. every time do as many as you can. Jog only fast enough to keep your heart rate up enough to break a sweat and feel a slight burn, Do this for about 20 to 30 minutes every other day. Distance doesn't matter, you're just conditioning right now. Eventually you will get faster and go farther in that time frame. Make sure you eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Once this all seems routine and easy for you then its time to step it up.

Comment

Working...
      X