Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my recent diagnosis of acid reflux get me discharged?

Can acid reflux get me kicked out? I was diagnosed with it about a week ago and I didn't even think about it until now. Will it get me discharged?

I've attended RSP twice now and both times I've thrown up a lot, felt very fatigued, and had a general sick feeling. I throw up a lot while attempting to exercise but it also happens when I try to rest.

I was excused from a day of drill and went to a doctor. He put me on multiple medications for acid reflux, I was diagnosed with it that day.

It's only been getting worse and I don't think I'm physically capable of handling drill in December. My weight has fluctuated a lot since this started and I've been feeling extremely sick and weak.

Also, my current insurance refused to pay for the prescribed medications so I have nothing to help control the problems I'm having with it.

Re: Will my recent diagnosis of acid reflux get me discharged?

Originally posted by Chris Gotham View Post
    Can acid reflux get me kicked out? I was diagnosed with it about a week ago and I didn't even think about it until now. Will it get me discharged?

I've attended RSP twice now and both times I've thrown up a lot, felt very fatigued, and had a general sick feeling. I throw up a lot while attempting to exercise but it also happens when I try to rest.

I was excused from a day of drill and went to a doctor. He put me on multiple medications for acid reflux, I was diagnosed with it that day.

It's only been getting worse and I don't think I'm physically capable of handling drill in December. My weight has fluctuated a lot since this started and I've been feeling extremely sick and weak.

Also, my current insurance refused to pay for the prescribed medications so I have nothing to help control the problems I'm having with it.
    So, correct me if I am wrong but you have shipped to BCT yet? If you are that sick and can't exercise or "handle drill in December" do you actually think you can make it through basic?
    Try Zegerid OTC for the acid reflux - you can buy it at any pharmacy or Walmart.

Comment

Re: Will my recent diagnosis of acid reflux get me discharged?

Chew on some Rolaides or Tums just before you do your PT. ( Check with your DR)

Comment

Working...
      X