X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lots of weight to lose

My packet has already been submitted . My recruiter is trying to find out because he isn't sure because things keep changing so often.
    Last edited by robinpugs06; August 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

So he submitted a fraudulent packet? I would not post that on the forums lol

Comment

Well, it is not like stock prices that it changes every minute or day. He should be able to know what was the policy in July When I hear reasons like those; I think the recruiter is purposely giving you the run around feeling you wont get approved and hence; wasting his time.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          So he submitted a fraudulent packet? I would not post that on the forums lol
          I'm sure she was just kidding around there. Weren't you robinpugs06? lol

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
            Well, it is not like stock prices that it changes every minute or day. He should be able to know what was the policy in July When I hear reasons like those; I think the recruiter is purposely giving you the run around feeling you wont get approved and hence; wasting his time.
            Giving me the run around? This recruiter has gone out of his way to work with me. He even worked on my packet while on vacation. He pushed the state to push my packet to the NGB as quickly as possible. What he is trying to get are the regs on if my 21 days of active duty in 1996 would count and would give me an extra 21 days after my 35th birthday. He is also trying to figure out if the regs allow me any wiggle room because my packet was submitted last month but I have had to go through some hoops with needing a medical waiver which is drawing out the process. Honestly when I told him I didn't think there would be enough time HE is the one that pushed for me to try. I told him I didn't want to waste his time but HE is the one that said "we won't know unless we try."

So, now I have to decide which route to go - Air National Guard or Navy Reserves??? I really want to be a helicopter mechanic but just having the opportunity to serve is what matters most!
            Last edited by robinpugs06; August 10th, 2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Well, then he sounds outstanding.

Always other ways to serve.

http://www.uso.org/ways-to-volunteer.aspx

http://www.uso.org/About-Us/News-and...o-Gallery.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post

So, now I have to decide which route to go - Air National Guard or Navy Reserves??? I really want to be a helicopter mechanic but just having the opportunity to serve is what matters most!
                I thought you still had a couple days left? Well no matter what happens you tried and should be proud of yourself for doing so. Also its not like you can't serve you can still pick one of those two choices you listed. Personally I wish I could join either of those two but sadly that is not the case. Good luck and remember the grass is always greener on the other side. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by o13starsnstripes View Post
                  I thought you still had a couple days left? Well no matter what happens you tried and should be proud of yourself for doing so. Also its not like you can't serve you can still pick one of those two choices you listed. Personally I wish I could join either of those two but sadly that is not the case. Good luck and remember the grass is always greener on the other side. Take care
                  My birthday is one week from today. There is no way NGB is going to approve me to physical, me go to MEPS, get DQed, and get a waiver and enlist all in a week. My only hope is some more time - which I don't know yet if I will get!
                  Last edited by robinpugs06; August 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

My birthday is one week from today. There is no way NGB is going to approve me to physical, me go to MEPS, get DQed, and get a waiver and enlist all in a week. My only hope is some more time - which I don't know yet if I will get!
                    Whatever you decide to do let us know if you go Air National Guard or Navy Reserves.

Comment

I am going to try for Air National Guard. I have already been approved by their SG to go to MEPS to physical so...I just have to get my credit squared away because everyone who joins gets a security clearance.

Comment

In my opinion, you can use a few cheap tools such as a jump rope and kettle bells you can set up your own home gym. This has worked great for you and other people with the same time limitations in their lives that you perhaps have.The best workout is the workout you do, so get to it and find your favourite exercises today!hope u lose weight ASAP!

Comment

Happy 35th Robinpugs06!

Comment

Originally posted by eusebio21 View Post
                            In my opinion, you can use a few cheap tools such as a jump rope and kettle bells you can set up your own home gym. This has worked great for you and other people with the same time limitations in their lives that you perhaps have.The best workout is the workout you do, so get to it and find your favourite exercises today!hope u lose weight ASAP!
                            When it comes to exercise because there is so much out there just pick something you like and enjoy to do. Exercise should be enjoyable!

Comment

Hi! I need to lose 100 lbs - I am a 34 year old female. I want to increase my aerobic activity as much as possible - my recruiter wants me to run 20 minutes 2 times a day everyday. This would be fine but since I am carrying so much extra weight my feet and shins can't handle this much running. What else can I be doing to see as much weight loss as possible and as quickly as possible? I am eating right, don't drink anything but 1 mug of black coffee a day and tons of water I just need the aerobic exercise. Thanks everyone!
                              HI, if you cant runn walk 45 minutes a day which will reduce your weight consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by shallwestart View Post
                                HI, if you cant runn walk 45 minutes a day which will reduce your weight consistently.
                                Remember do it Backwards

Comment

Working...
                                X