X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting in shape as a new guard medic

Hey everybody, I just got through MEPS with the tape test as a 68W combat medic and now I wanna seriously start workin out to get in shape for RSP and basic. I'm 5' 11", 18 y.o., 204 lbs, 22% body fat. I can jog a mile, 30 situps, 20 pushups, 4 pullups. I was just hoping somebody could reccomend a diet/ workout routine to get my from fat to fit without an entire gym of equipment. Hope you guys can help

Re: Getting in shape as a new guard medic

stop watching TV
    stop surfing the web
    no video games
    be active

Comment

Also, be cognizant of what you put in your mouth. The less in, the more pounds you lose but do not starve yourself. Just eat small, 4 to 6 meals a day.

Comment

No disrespect intended but I know the basics of losing weigh include excersice and diet. I am working on these goals but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a formal excersice/diet routine, that will help me reach my weight loss goals efficiently while gaining muscle

Comment

No disrespect intended, but as different people with different needs may have completely different, often conflicting suggestions, if you are look for a ''formal' exercise / diet routine, then I would recommend speaking with your family doctor, a dietician and/or a personal fitness trainer, perhaps at your local YMCA.

If you are looking for general 'what worked for you?', then I'm sure you will receive a plethora of suggestions.

I think even the suggestions you've received thus far are sound advice.

Good Luck

Comment

This section of the forum has tons of threads, many of which are pre-boot types.

Comment

Working...
            X