X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to burn inches fast

im currently at 188 and im 5'2 i have to loose 10 inches off my waist and 12.5 off my hips befor i can be recruited. got any good tips besides exercising and eating right have been doing that not much progress there lol

Re: how to burn inches fast

??? "Besides excercising and eating right" ???

That sounds like the solution and the problem.

Crawl, Walk, Run.

Start small and keep doing it, get out there and be active.

Comment

Do a lots of cardio, start running, sit ups and eat healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tod22 View Post
        Do a lots of cardio, start running, sit ups and eat healthy.
        Also do Pull ups and chin ups because unlike push ups and sit ups those do burn fat. Also cut out carbs from your diet because carbs get turned into fat, when you drink water drink ice cold water because the colder it is your body will burn calories trying to warm up. Oh and tons of ab exercises, when I think of more I will post them.

Comment

Less junk food, more exercise.

Comment

Run til you cant run anymore, Puke..then repeat.. You are going to have to have dedication if this is what you want. Do it safe, but it takes work. There isnt a magic pill, just hard work and sticking with it. Never give up.. Good Luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Take a MMA class ,bewarned though as there is so many that dont do Cardio.I suggest Crossfit or Kajukenbo something were you sweat bad and to cheat you could use a Neoprene belt to speed up that area a few inches.Oh and theres this gel for fighters you put it on and it'll open your pores so you shed wait in that area "Sweet Sweat" I think it's called.

Comment

Working...
              X