X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack3d

Jack3d is a pre-workout supplement that I've taken for about a month now but I've read that in some reports that Jack3d will cause you to fail a urinalysis. I've already taken my DODMERB prior to taking Jack3d but I don't want to continue using a supplement that may cause me to fail any future tests.

So my question is has anyone here run into any problems with a urinalysis while taking Jack3d?

Re: Jack3d

[QUOTE=Texas Rescue;145609]Jack3d will cause you to fail a urinalysis[QUOTE]Does the Army test for DMAA? On the other hand, if you're a professional cyclist...

Comment

i work for GNC and i have had a few people return Jac3d because they said they failed a urine test for Methamphetamine.

Comment

I did a bit of research on the web. I asked the personal trainer at my local athletic club. I went to GNC and purchased some Jack3d. I tried it tonight. It came on smooth; provided a nice addition to my energy level; lasted a good 3 hours; let me back to normal easily. Does not taste good; good enough to use again.

Comment

believe me i know its a good product, white blue raspberry is the best flavor in my opinion. now i don't know for 100% if you will fail a urine test while on Jac3d, all i know is what i said the other day, that Ive had customers bring it back because they said they have failed a test, i also have guys who play football for college that uses and they get tested every month who say they have never had a problem with it. my best advise would be to buy a at home test and see what if it shows up.

Comment

It's a great product for me, better than NO-Xplode. To me it tastes alot better than some of the other stuff I've taken. The main benefit with Jack3d for me is that it reduces my recovery time in between reps and increases my endurance.

I've also read that people test positive for methamphetamines when taking it. Problem is, there is no "Meth" in Jacked; it's dimethylamylamine or DMAA, which is legal.

I haven't taken it in more than a week, and I have drank alot of water since so hopefully it has cycled out of my system. I go to MEPS on Friday to get a physical done as I'm trying to go to basic this Summer.
            Last edited by Texas Rescue; April 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Rescue View Post
              It's a great product for me, better than NO-Xplode. To me it tastes alot better than some of the other stuff I've taken. The main benefit with Jack3d for me is that it reduces my recovery time in between reps and increases my endurance.

I've also read that people test positive for methamphetamines when taking it. Problem is, there is no "Meth" in Jacked; it's dimethylamylamine or DMAA, which is legal.

I haven't taken it in more than a week, and I have drank alot of water since so hopefully it has cycled out of my system. I go to MEPS on Friday to get a physical done as I'm trying to go to basic this Summer.
              Texas Rescue-I would be very careful.
              It may be legal, but if you come up hot on the MEPS urinalysis, you will be barred from military service.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Rescue View Post

You will likely be fine for this Uranalysis but I strongly suggest that you do not take it anymore. If it breaks down into DMAA and it show up on a unit test and you do not have a prescription there is a 95% chance you will be kicked out. Don't risk your military career for a workout supplement.

Comment

If any product you are taking or thinking about taking has the black box warning on it, like on the Jackd, I would suggest not using it. all of those products may have ingredients that are on banned lists for sports,civil and federal jobs.
                  Last edited by mhelms86; April 22nd, 2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I found this stuff at GNC, at Fort Leonard Woods PX, makes me wonder why they sell it on base if it is banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
                      I found this stuff at GNC, at Fort Leonard Woods PX, makes me wonder why they sell it on base if it is banned.
                      Yeah that is the question; is it banned by the Army? I'm going to do some research and get back to you all on the issue.

Comment

http://www.wsmr.army.mil/GARRISON/DI...ugTesting.aspx
                        https://armypubs.us.army.mil/epubs/pdf/r600_85.pdf (ako access required)

As far as i can tell, DMAA is not prohibited by Army Regulation.

DMAA - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,3-dimethylamylamine

But it is on "The World Anti-Doping Code" prohibited list.
                        http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/Wo...st_2010_EN.pdf

Comment

Went to MEPS yesterday, and passed everything. Just waiting on the UA to come back.

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
                          Provided everything goes well, I ship out May 9th to Fort Leonard Wood, 12B.

Comment

Originally posted by Squash View Post
                            http://www.wsmr.army.mil/GARRISON/DI...ugTesting.aspx
                            https://armypubs.us.army.mil/epubs/pdf/r600_85.pdf (ako access required)

As far as i can tell, DMAA is not prohibited by Army Regulation.

DMAA - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,3-dimethylamylamine

But it is on "The World Anti-Doping Code" prohibited list.
                            http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/Wo...st_2010_EN.pdf
                            Thanks alot for your information Squash. I very much appreciate it.

Comment

I recieved this email today from my coworker who is the JSAP for my state.

FYI...

There has been an email circulating by an "ill-informed NCO" about a
                              positive result caused by Jack3d. This information is
                              incorrect. Per Capt Eldredge, Legal Advisor, AF Drug Testing Laboratory
                              Brooks City-Base -

"Nothing in Jack3D will cause a positive for Meth on any DoD Drug Test.
                              There may be something to the idea that something in Jacked
                              3D will light up a screen test (like many other products many of us take
                              over-the-counter), but the AF (and all other DoD labs) use
                              confirmation testing with GC/MS technology by which only meth causes a meth
                              positive."

Please disseminate this information immediately and accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                              X