X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Issue

I've been working out for a few months and I've dropped like 20lbs and built up a lot of muscle tone. I'm down to 152 but I need to drop down to 145. On the page with the requirements it says something about maximum allowable body fat. If I pass that test would I be allowed to join or do I HAVE to get down to the maximum weight?

Re: Weight Issue

Originally posted by nexstar99 View Post
    I've been working out for a few months and I've dropped like 20lbs and built up a lot of muscle tone. I'm down to 152 but I need to drop down to 145. On the page with the requirements it says something about maximum allowable body fat. If I pass that test would I be allowed to join or do I HAVE to get down to the maximum weight?
    You're fine as long as you are under the max body fat %. They will tape you and only being 7 lbs over, I don't see you not passing lol. You'll be fine to join

Comment

I'm probably just being paranoid. I need a place to live this summer and bootcamp/ait is pretty much my only hope, so I'm stressing about it lol Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by nexstar99 View Post
        I'm probably just being paranoid. I need a place to live this summer and bootcamp/ait is pretty much my only hope, so I'm stressing about it lol Thanks though.
        Go talk to the recruiter and get the ball rolling, you will be fine! Do't stress, just make it happen!

Comment

As the LT stated, do not stress, keep doing what you are doing, go visit your recruiter. Your recruiter can do a tape test on you to determine if you meet body fat % standards. But again if you are only 7 pounds over you should be fine. You mentioned summer so I am assuming that you ship sometime in late May/June or later. Just keep up with PT, stay away from empty calories like alcohol and processed sugars and starches and you will be fine. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X