X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Training Camp Video Game

I just bought a copy of this game for the Wii, and thought I'd write up an on-going review about it. I'm the kind of person that gets bored pretty easily, so I wanted to add something different to my usual gym/workout routine.

I completed day one of the 60-day training program today, and it was fun. It was a bit easy with the included resistance band, so I went out and purchased some 10lb dumbbells to make it a little more of a challenge.

Pros (so far): Variety of exercises (core, arms, legs, cardio, stretches, warm-ups, and cool-downs are all included in each workout), included heart-rate monitor allows the game to give you a reasonable idea of how hard you're working (including how many calories you've burned. You can do workouts outside of the 60-day challenge, so you can workout on your "off" days, and you can create your own workouts.

Cons (so far): The game comes with two movement sensors to track your movements along with the wii remote, but I still couldn't get it to figure out that I was doing the plank exercises and had to skip those. So far the side planks are the only exercise I've had that problem with, so it's not a huge deal.

Overall it's something different and fun, so we'll see if it's still entertaining at the end of 60 days. I don't expect to see a huge difference in my fitness from just this game, but paired with what I already do it should be helpful.

Re: NFL Training Camp Video Game

This is hilarious. I would smoke you SPC. HOOAH!!! jk, I know you are a spammer. I would still like to smoke you though.

Comment

Let me know if you're ever in Nevada, Sir.

Comment

HAHAHA, when I first looked at this post I thought you were a spammer. Promoting some stuipd stuff. It took me a minute to figure out you are legit.

But we can start over head arm claps now. In cadence begin. jk

Comment

Working...
        X