X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACU Combat hot weather boots, changed colors

Well this past weekend at drill we did some team and character building...involving mud. When I got home I let them dry and now the bottom rubber sole is not tan it is dark green. and the mesh is green as well. The other part of the boot is not tan anymore either but a really dark brown.

How do I clean these?

Here is a picture

Re: ACU Combat hot weather boots, changed colors

Mine have a fun red hue from Ft. Benning, but nothing quite like that. I'd get a brush, get em wet, and start scrubbing it out. Eesh, good luck.

Comment

[QUOTE=davidreaper_99;147971]Well this past weekend at drill we did some team and character building...involving mud. When I got home I let them dry and now the bottom rubber sole is not tan it is dark green. and the mesh is green as well. The other part of the boot is not tan anymore either but a really dark brown.

How do I clean these?

When mine get super uber fricken dirty and normal brushing doesnt help, I take them to the local car wash to clean. Set it on degreaser (my armory is a maintenance unit so engine oil/grease/crud is everywhere) and spray them W/O depressing the pressue trigger. The regular flow of water is enought to get the **** off unless its really bad. When done getting stuff out, put on soap setting, wash again to remove the degreaser and finish off with rinse.

Works on cars too....

Comment

Where the **** did you drill, Three Mile Island??

Comment

Working...
        X