X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistols

I do fine concealing it i the summer.... a Tommy Bahama shirt or the like works out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
      LOL, I sense some irony.

Good luck concealing your full-size M9 in the summer time!

I've been looking at the ruger lcr .22. The ol' .357 pow pow is too expensive to practice with.
      I do not think...you know what that word means

Comment

Originally posted by jmclaughlin1701 View Post
        I do fine concealing it i the summer.... a Tommy Bahama shirt or the like works out well.
        For me pocket carry is the most practical since all you need is an inside the pants pocket holster. Understandable that a full size is more practical if needed, but all those holsters and putting them on and off along with the time involved reduces utility.

So what do you do when you have to use the restroom at a gas station? I assume you carry on the hip somewhere. Pocket pistols are some of the best sellers right now because of the ease of concealment.

Comment

I generally use a blackhawk serpa holster which csecures itself on the inside of my shorts. Never had an issue with it falling off or what not when utilizing the facilities... i just don't let go of my shorts.

Comment

For all you gun loving folks, I recently took a carbine class from a local instructor. It was a great experience. I made a post about take-away lessons in this thread: MDTS Combative Carbine Skills 1+2

Comment

I love my Ruger sr40c! I have had no problems out of that pistol at all, and love the way it feels/shoots.

Comment

I just got a Ruger P95 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
                  I just got a Ruger P95 9mm
                  I just picked up a Safariland ALS Paddle Holster for my Glock 19. It's awesome.

I'm looking to get into IDPA once this summer's diving season comes to a conclusion.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/p....aspx?pid=6378

Comment

Working...
                  X