X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mulitcam

Word is circulating that US4CES camo has been selected to be the new US Army camouflage.

http://www.adsinc.com/solutions/clot...utions/us4ces/

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
      Word is circulating that US4CES camo has been selected to be the new US Army camouflage.

I really like the ADS patterns a lot. It looks like they improved on the Marine MARPAT patterns and the transitional patern looks like a good comparison to MultiCam. It will be interesting to see when a new cammo patern will be fielded. I really don't expect to get a new uniform patern in the next 5 years but we will see. The last transition from woodland/DCU to ACU was a little rough around the edges. There were a few times out in the field that I had woodland, DCU, ACU, OD green and coyote brown stuff all at the same time lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
        There were a few times out in the field that I had woodland, DCU, ACU, OD green and coyote brown stuff all at the same time lol!
        I am sure it didn't affect your ability to qualify with your musket at all.

Comment

It was a power-point that I received from a forward from a Soldier in Kuwait. I went to the ADS Inc. website and they said it has not been confirmed. I will show you a screenshot of the power-point

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
            I am sure it didn't affect your ability to qualify with your musket at all.
            LOL!!! I guess talking about the old camo does date me a little, although I'm only 27.

Comment

I will check further but this is what I received

Comment

US4CES at the recent AUSA conference

http://blog.predatorbdu.com/2012/10/...ausa-2012.html

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
                  LOL!!! I guess talking about the old camo does date me a little, although I'm only 27.
                  At least you weren't ever issued od fatigues. Maybe that is why I am fiinally retired now.

Comment

US4CES at the recent AUSA conference

http://blog.predatorbdu.com/2012/10/...ausa-2012.html
                    I wonder if they're going to adopt the baseball cap style PC instead of the current PC.

Comment

No, that was just for show. Also, I have not confirmed it as of yet. I do not know if that .ppt is bogus info.

Comment

ADS just responded to my e-mail. Here is their response.

ADS, Inc.
                        My guy sent the hat twice. Will meet with him on Monday to discuss.
                        We've seen a powerpoint saying US4CES has won. Not real. We expect a decision sometime in December.

Sorry, for the false alarm.

Comment

I like these patterns more than the Multi-Cam. Like someone else said, it looks like they improved upon the MARPAT design. Maybe now the Army won't stick out over in the big sandbox.

Keep us updated!

Comment

I will check further but this is what I received

Hyperstealth confirmed it

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyper...505637?fref=ts

There is a fake PowerPoint making the rounds on the Internet stating that US4CES pattern has been selected by the U.S. Army.

The U.S. Army has not yet completed their tests and no winner has been determined.

According to the Army timeline the results should be ready to present to the Army brass within the next 4-8 weeks.

The head of the Army is expected to announce the winner(s) sometime in December or later.

We have no indication of test results nor do we expect any word until the Army makes a formal announcement.

Comment

I hear it only selt units.

_AD_10+yrs

Need ASVAB help?
                              www.free-ASVAB-test.com

Comment

Moderators (Stevelord/Mr. Loki),

Look at the post above mine and check to see if that poster is not spamming. This was what I saw before when I made that notification. Nobody report this until the mods respond to my post please.

Comment

Working...
                                X