X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massif ACU Combat Shirt

Just got 2 of these for an absolute steal! Just got em' this morning, took one right out of the package and wore it on a ruck up in the mountains. 1600 ft. elevation change in less than 2 miles. Shirts kept me cool and were very nice to wear. These are excellent, and I would recommend anyone looking at these to pick one or two up. They def. work well.

Re: Massif ACU Combat Shirt

+1. I've been using mine for about a month now. It is a bad ***** shirt! It really does help a ton wearing it under body armor.

Comment

Where did you get em for a steal?! Cause I've looked and those suckers go for $170. I don't care if you say on my salary I could afford it, I'd never spend that much on it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
        Where did you get em for a steal?! Cause I've looked and those suckers go for $170. I don't care if you say on my salary I could afford it, I'd never spend that much on it! lol
        Yea I paid about that much. But I bought it days before the turn of the new year so I could turn right around and claim it on my 2010 tax return. I bought about $500 dollars worth of uniforms, gear and boots then got all that money back a few weeks later. Through out the year I spent almost 1000 dollars on Army related stuff but was reimbursed. Just have to hold onto your reciepts.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
          Yea I paid about that much. But I bought it days before the turn of the new year so I could turn right around and claim it on my 2010 tax return. I bought about $500 dollars worth of uniforms, gear and boots then got all that money back a few weeks later. Through out the year I spent almost 1000 dollars on Army related stuff but was reimbursed. Just have to hold onto your reciepts.
          Are they THAT good? Instead of just wearing the ACU top under the body armor? I've seen them around and looked into them, but at that price I want to make sure they make me feel like a god lol

Comment

I got them free when I went to Afghanistan Personally, they are ok and they only look better if you the athletic type.

Comment

Are they THAT good? Instead of just wearing the ACU top under the body armor? I've seen them around and looked into them, but at that price I want to make sure they make me feel like a god lol
              They are much more comfortable and flexible under an IBA compared to the standard ACU top. It is worth it to me. I have my one and that is good enough for me, I'm not going to spend more money to have multiple untill I deploy again. By that time they should be issued to me anyway.

Comment

I can get you one of mine for less than that, never been used and has the tags still on it. Ofcouse its not for sale, but all donations go to my favorite charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                  Ofcouse its not for sale, but all donations go to my favorite charity.
                  What's that, the man cave refreshment center???

Comment

I have about 5 from my 2 tours. I only wore ACS in the dog days of July and August in Iraq. ****, we weren't allowed to wear them anyway unless we we had a reason to be in kit (that was rule for us in A-stan as well). First off, I wouldn't buy one for CONUS use because they aren't authorized and I really am not a fan for civilian use. Just my opinion.

Comment

I got 2 for 60$ shipped. lol

Comment

Fstbk, you wear a midget small, I know your shirt size. I have real man sizes LT.. LOL

Comment

+1. That's expensive! I've seen them on Ranger Joes. Too expensive for my tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
                            Too expensive for my tastes
                            Especially for something that is only authorized to wear while deployed!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                              Fstbk, you wear a midget small, I know your shirt size. I have real man sizes LT.. LOL
                              I wear med. reg. lol Sorry I'm not 6 ft tall...lol and I also like form fitting shirts....

Comment

Working...
                              X