• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weather

Merged threads.

Comment

Re: How's the training?

I went there and trained for months in the winter and it was cold. Middle of summer expect triple digit temperatures.

Comment

My post requires mod approval

Comment

But that one didnt.

Comment

Re: BCT for females, FLW weather, and training style

hey! I just graduated bct today actually from here. it will be pretty cold when you get here, ftx2 should be interesting since you have to sleep in tents =p but yeah, each company has a different experience. I was in E and I can already tell the difference in my attitude versus someone who trained with B or C companies. Either way, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kirstin.birgitte View Post
              hey! I just graduated bct today actually from here. it will be pretty cold when you get here, ftx2 should be interesting since you have to sleep in tents =p but yeah, each company has a different experience. I was in E and I can already tell the difference in my attitude versus someone who trained with B or C companies. Either way, good luck!
              Congrats!

Sleep in tents??? What?!

Comment

Originally posted by specz1028 View Post

Sleep in tents??? What?!
                I know it's a hard concept to grasp. Who thought soldiers would have to sleep in a tent on the cold dirty ground? Just plain crazy lol on a serious note I was in FLW from March 10th to July 30th. Cold as **** in the winter hot as h ell in the summer. In between was mix of all kinds of weather. By that I mean some mornings were below 30 with snow on the ground and rain/thunderstorm/tornadoes by noon and sunny near triple digit heat by evening. Good thing is there always seemed to be a nice breeze on the hot days but it was there on the cold, wet days too.

Comment

Originally posted by specz1028 View Post
                  Congrats!

Sleep in tents??? What?!
                  I know its a hard concept to grasp. Who woulda thunk soldiers sleep on the cold dirty ground in tents???? On a serious note I was at FLW from March to the end of July. Cold as **** in the winter and hotter than the door knobs to h ell in the summer. In between was a mix of every type of weather you can imagine.By that I mean, 30 degree or below mornings with snow to rain/thunderstorm/tornadoes by noon to almost triple digit temps by evening all in the same day. Good thing was on the hot days tere always seemed to be a nice breeze but it was there on the cold wet days too.

Comment

Working...
                  X