X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bct 20120102

Anyone else leaving that date? Also a question about the weather, how is it at that time? Will there be snow?

Re: Bct 20120102

If everything goes well this is the date I am shooting for to get shipped out. I will be a 68W. I have the same concerns about the weather but have no clue what it will be like come January.

Comment

Roughly, those were the dates I was there a couple years ago. To give you an idea, some things that I told my fiancee while I was there.

"Missouri - The show me state. As in "Show me 4 different seasons in one week.""
      "This morning, I couldn't feel my fingers. They eventually kicked us off the range because Trans was going to shut down. By the afternoon, after it stopped snowing and everything had melted, we had 4 people get sunburns."

In all seriousness, the weather is weird there around that time. There's no real way to prepare for it. Just remember to keep your gloves on you at all times, and your field jacket is your friend (unless they give you something new and fancy).

Comment

Sounds like PA weather. Guess I'll feel right at home. Thanks for the input I have been wondering what it will be like. Guess the the only way to really know is to find out for myself.

Comment

We are going to Ft. LW around the same time..

Comment

going to fort leonardwood 20120109...31B military police

Comment

Working...
            X