X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New APFT & Shipping 20111018

Has anybody heard of a new APFT that they are implementing? Also, what APFT (current 2-2-2 or New) should I expect to do? I ship 20111018

Re: New APFT & Shipping 20111018

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=New+Army+PT+Test

New stretches, new conditioning drills, new test.

Comment

The stretches and excercises aren't really new though...they've been in play for the past few years. It's actually just the test that is being changed now. Although I am sure that most NG units are still doing the old FM 21-20 PT at the unit, they are incorrect in doing so and out of regulation.

Comment

Most of the conditioning drills, units do not do, which is weird because they are good drills.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
          Most of the conditioning drills, units do not do, which is weird because they are good drills.
          yeah...most are still unaware of the changes. The next time you see them doing PT you should ask what reg they are using. The latest TC 3-22.20 actually states that it supercedes the FM 21-20. So if they are using the old FM than they are not within standard.

Comment

PT at drill, besides just an APFT? wow! lol Just kidding, but its been a few years since i've done PT at drill, some would say thats the upside to Brigade? Or I mean I wish we did more!

Comment

Working...
            X