X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11b basic

can anyone give me any idea of what basic is going to be like at ft.benning and anything i could do at home or gym to prepare before i ship out?/

Re: 11b basic

It's going to s uck, and depending on when you ship it will be hot with a lot of humidity. You need to be running and doing calisthenics, this topic has been covered literally hundreds of times, use the search button please. Good luck!

Comment

1. Buy The Ultimate Basic Training Guidebook by Michael Volkin. It outlines basic training and how you need to prepare for it.

2. What 11Bang said- show some initiative and do some research on your own. Plenty of information out there in the form of books, websites, videos, blogs, and forums. All you have to do is look.

Comment

I just graduated 11b OSUT on July 8th. Georgia is freakin hot. As far as preparing 11bang had solid advice. Build up your stamina. If you can pass a 2-2-2 you'll be fine. I struggled a bit with the 5 mile eagle run at the end, but I've never been a runner. Besides that it wasn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
        X