X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to bring?

Now I know many people are going to tell me to look at the list on this site and many others but I've been told I won't need half of the things on it, I may need some things that aren't on it, and so on and so forth. Anyways, I leave for Benning in about three weeks and I plan on getting the things I need soon. So if there's anyone who has been to Benning lately or anyone that can help, what exactly should I bring with me?

Re: What to bring?

What my Sgt. Told me is to pack light, every thing that list says to bring like shoes and what not you will just have to buy there. You get an advancment on your pay when you arrive on a card to buy all the things you need. I wouldnt waste the money honestely, but who knows my Sgt. could be wrong,

Comment

Re: What to bring?

I just graduated from Benning on June 24th. Only thing I would bring is your own running shows if you want. Other than that dont waste your time packing stuff becuase the bags u carry from 30 AG to basic can be alot (you get issued a lot of stuff at rec.). I didnt take anything except $50 and the clothes on my back.

Comment

Working...
      X