X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing ship date

Hey, not sure if I'm in the right section. I need to change my ship date for basic by only a couple weeks, and everyone tells me to just ask my recruiter and he will tell MEPS and see if there's a spot. When I asked my recruiter he told me you can't change dates unless there has been a death of an immediate family member. Figured I'd come here and ask, because no one I have asked has said anything like that.

So is there no way to delay my ship date? Is it right that that's the ONLY reason they would ship dates?

Thanks in advance!

Re: changing ship date

If you are within 90 days of shipping, there is no way to change your ship date.

Also, there is probably no way to change it by just a few weeks. There are cycles for training, and the next training cycle may be months away.

Comment

Originally posted by hybr1d View Post
      can't change dates unless there has been a death of an immediate family member
      So why do you want to change the date ?

Comment

Check with your RSP, they'll let you know if it is possible or not for your situation. Plus, if you are trying to move it 2 weeks sooner, that will be more possible then moving 2 weeks later most likely.

Comment

Working...
        X