X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCT 31B Pay?

I ship out 20120625, I have a part-time job which pays my car lease. My question is how much do you get paid while attending BCT as 31B, not sure if that matters or not.

Any help is appreciated

Cayman

Re: BCT 31B Pay?

Originally posted by TheKhaos View Post
    I ship out 20120625, I have a part-time job which pays my car lease. My question is how much do you get paid while attending BCT as 31B, not sure if that matters or not.

Any help is appreciated

Cayman
    You have to give us more information then that. Your MOS 31B is irrelevant. What is the zip code where you live, are you married, do you have dependants, what rank are you entering the service as?

Comment

Since your IET will have you serving in a full-time capacity, you will definitely make more money to pay for your car. For the short-term at least.
      Last edited by Chief Kemosabe; November 5th, 2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
        You have to give us more information then that. Your MOS 31B is irrelevant. What is the zip code where you live, are you married, do you have dependents, what rank are you entering the service as?
        Sorry sir, I wasn't exactly sure the deciding factors. 61774, Single, No dependents. Entering as an E-1 most likely. Thank you.

@fmcityslicker
        Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the feedback

Comment

$1,491/mo for your pay. But you may also qualify for BAH and separation pay if you have a family. Do you own/rent a home today?

Comment

Monthly BAH for you is $ 771.00. BAH is not taxed and is split into your 2 monthly pay checks.

Calculator.

Comment

Working...
            X