Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you find out your SHIPOUT DATE and schedule?

Hello,
    I always thought you learned your shipout date during MEPS but friends of mine recently told me it's not like that anymore?

I would like to go in as a 25B or 25Q but they are long AITs and I need be back before my Junior Fall Semester to contract with SMP or I'd have to wait another year because the cadre told me with LDAC and everything, it'd be a hassle to contract during a Spring Semester.

So my question is...When do you find out? I don't want to swear in as a 25B only to find out my schedule for BCT+AIT doesn't work with me.

Thank you

Re: When do you find out your SHIPOUT DATE and schedule?

Just found out I leave 20111104 for 12k (don't know where basic is but AIT is at Sheppard). I found out today and I go to MEPS tomorrow

Comment

I found out my ship date when I signed my contract.

Comment

Originally posted by rjmjr View Post
        Hello,
        I always thought you learned your shipout date during MEPS but friends of mine recently told me it's not like that anymore?

I would like to go in as a 25B or 25Q but they are long AITs and I need be back before my Junior Fall Semester to contract with SMP or I'd have to wait another year because the cadre told me with LDAC and everything, it'd be a hassle to contract during a Spring Semester.

So my question is...When do you find out? I don't want to swear in as a 25B only to find out my schedule for BCT+AIT doesn't work with me.

Thank you
        Dont really know what your friends are talking about. You find your ship date out before you leave MEPS when you enlist.

Comment

Working...
        X