X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Exodus

I ship to Leonard Wood on 20111114 and was hoping to recieve information on Christmas Exodus.
    1) Are there specific dates that we know prior to shipping for which we can plan?
    2) Are recruits always allowed to go home during this time?
    3) If we are not able to recieve exodus information prior to shipping, are we given enough time to plan for our trip home, i.e. purchasing plane tickets?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Christmas Exodus

Doubtful you will find out before you go. They will take care of you and make sure you get tickets, you spend a day doing this. You can do it on your own also but specific release times change so much and such you are better off using the services they provide for you to get transportation. Depends on specific unit/people you deal with on how much notice you will get, but you will be taken care of. Its good to be concerned about these things and human nature to be, but all will come into place and yes you will be given enough time and resources to do it.

Comment

Is the 'exodus' mandatory?
      I've always wondered if anyone actually stayed on base. And what happens if they (can) do.

Comment

Originally posted by BRNKNG View Post
        Is the 'exodus' mandatory?
        I've always wondered if anyone actually stayed on base. And what happens if they (can) do.
        Not mandatory. Highly encouraged. Typically maybe a few per company stay back at most.

Comment

Working...
        X