X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68W AIT - shipping 7 Apr 11

I just found out I will be shipping to San Antonio on 7 Apr 11 for 68W training. Will the Army 68W's be housed in the new dorms by then or will I be living in one of the old open bays? Also, does anyone know if wireless access is available in the new and/or existing dorms or should I plan to buy a mobile wireless access card?

Re: 68W AIT - shipping 7 Apr 11

Plan on being in open bays. Most likely, you will need to get a wireless access card (they really come in handy). The best option I can think of is a company called Clear. Look them up on Google, if you buy the equipment right off the bat, it's $40/mo. plus the price of the equipment. Good luck.

Comment

Re: 68W AIT - shipping 7 Apr 11

Just left there in Feb. As lonestar said, you will MOST definitely be in open bays. Haha they seem to always say the new dorms will open in the next cycle but they are no where near being finished. From what I understand they have been saying this for a while! As for wireless you can use Clear or Cricket but the service wasn't that great so I opted out of Clear and just used my cellphone as a modem. $30/m thro verizon, using your phone so no equipment to buy.

Comment

Working...
      X