X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Basic.

Not really on basic but... I want to go to basic by June 10 so i am able to come back in time for college. I am wondering when i should actually go to basic so i can make it back before August 23?
    Still have to talk to my recruiter.

But thanks....

Re: Questions on Basic.

Basic is typically 10 weeks including reception so do the math. If you haven't started the process with your recruiter yet you might want to get on that...like today.

Comment

I go june 14th. Tentative graduation August 27. I doubt you will get back in time. But, i dunno math has never been my strong point.
      Last edited by dva5222; May 3rd, 2011, 08:56 PM. Reason: I guess spelling isn't my strongest point either...

Comment

It depends on your MOS training too which could take quite a while.

Comment

If you haven't already been working with a recruiter there is a good chance you wont even be able to get a ship date in June. They fill up really quick and if you are just now starting the process you may be out of luck by the time you get processed. You should probably get the ball rolling as quick as possible.

Comment

alright. thanks guys. i have been talking to my recruiter but just have to get my documents and stuff

Comment

Working...
            X