X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay

I am shipping off to fort jackson 20110705 i am tring to find out if i get family seperation pay as well as BAH whilst im in BCT and Ait. I have looked online just cant find answer anywhere

Re: Pay

Google had the answer. Anyways, as per Google, yes. Anything more technical than that you will probably have to wait about 30 more minutes for someone more seasoned to post.

If you do not want to wait google this:
    "will i get family separation pay while at basic"

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by jonthebrit76 View Post
      I am shipping off to fort jackson 20110705 i am tring to find out if i get family seperation pay as well as BAH whilst im in BCT and Ait. I have looked online just cant find answer anywhere
      To receive BAH you must have a lease of some sort or proof of residence. If not you will receive a type 2, which is still BAH, but not nearly as much as it would be if you have the documentation. I'm not married, but I'm pretty sure you will receive FSP too.

Comment

I guess the appropriate questions would be:

1. Are you married? and if so, does your unit/RSP have a copy of your marriage paperwork?

2. As the LT (who is single and probably listed on "datesomeARNG1LTfromjersey.org") pointed out, copies of any current lease, rental agreement, or mortgage need to be in to your unit/RSP - have you accomplished this?

---sometimes when you look online and can't find the answer anywhere, you should try calling your Unit (or RSP) Administrator or Readiness NCO - this may not be possible after hours - but will help to get a lot of your answers - also make a point to pass on this info to your fellow RSPers to help them out as well.

Comment

Don't be shy to bug your recruiter either. When they dont answer just keep redialing, they'll pick up the phone eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by LRSU_Dog View Post
            2. As the LT (who is single and probably listed on "datesomeARNG1LTfromjersey.org") pointed out, copies of any current lease, rental agreement, or mortgage need to be in to your unit/RSP - have you accomplished this?
            HAHAHA. So harsh LRSU. I'm not single, just not married thank you very much, I like 100% of my money to come to me! besides... I think plentyoffish.com is the best dating site out there. lol! Abolutely kidding

but even after that, I'll +1 your post... Those are the perfect questions. Googling is never a solid answer people.. There could be incorrectly posted information. That's why you shouldn't use wikipedia either. Talk to your unit Fulltimers if you are unsure or don't get the answer you are looking for here.

Comment

Working...
            X