X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My posts need moderator approval

The original sticky is closed so I was wondering if the problem had been solved? I am still having constant issues with having to have my posts approved. Waiting for two today!

Re: My posts need moderator approval

All pending posts have been approved.

Comment

still is happening though...oh well :-( Thank you for a great forum though

Comment

Closed means its locked for discussion. If it's still there, it's still an issue. Typically, your posts will probably go unapproved less than 24hrs. I log into the site no less than once a day.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
          Closed means its locked for discussion. If it's still there, it's still an issue. Typically, your posts will probably go unapproved less than 24hrs. I log into the site no less than once a day.
          What I meant is the last few posts in that sticky that is now closed said people were no longer having problems and I thought your last post that said "Great. Closing this" meant the issue was resolved. It is no big deal I just thought I would ask!

Comment

That thread was when it all started. Unfortunately, there are still issues with this daily. I will post in it to clarify though.

Comment

Working...
            X