X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How was your AT this year?

Dirty Jerz just finished AT this past Saturday. Had a good time out at AP Hill doing all our distribution things and I got my guys some pretty cool training like an IED defeat course and LRC. Had a blast. I've been MIA on here cause of that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
      So I was standing there in the latrine and this man, whom I thought was a civilian at the time started asking me questions about my lil candidate
      How did I miss this before?? Umm...If some guy in a latrine ever asks me about my lil candidate I think we are gonna have a problem.

Comment

Out of bounds RSPNCO.......seek chaplain support imediately.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          How did I miss this before?? Umm...If some guy in a latrine ever asks me about my lil candidate I think we are gonna have a problem.
          AGREED lol

Comment

I havent been on here in ages! I see a difference at bottom of screen from home page, and i'm the #3 poster and havent even been on here in months! heheee This will be the first one I answer because I have lots to say about mine but i'm searching around first to see whats been going on before i walk into something I prefer not to!

October drill falls after i can re enlist and its on my birthday! I'm excited, have to make sure i'm still not quoted as an excess though and make sure i've gotten a hard slot although it would still work, dont think there will be much of a bonus.

Comment

Welcome back Becky!

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74 View Post
                I havent been on here in ages! I see a difference at bottom of screen from home page, and i'm the #3 poster and havent even been on here in months! heheee This will be the first one I answer because I have lots to say about mine but i'm searching around first to see whats been going on before i walk into something I prefer not to!

October drill falls after i can re enlist and its on my birthday! I'm excited, have to make sure i'm still not quoted as an excess though and make sure i've gotten a hard slot although it would still work, dont think there will be much of a bonus.
                Been a while since Ive been here also (a year now? year and a half?). How ya been? Glad to see youre still kicking. I have been dealing with Renaissance Learning support a lot lately (you mentioned you worked for them once upon a moon, right?).

Glad to see youre all on here still kickin!

Comment

AT was good this year, got to put all my skills to the test. The roll players in the training were very good at their job. Hope everyone had a great AT and got some good training and learned a thing or two.

Comment

AT was good. My shoulders got heavy haha

Comment

Working...
                    X