Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your reason for joining

Originally posted by 7011USMC View Post
    Ok trainee or if you like a over paid flunky. I was referring to your post in the "news" about DADT same-same marriages! Get over the hurt feelings "Audy Murphy"....and carry on. I do enjoy the entertainment.
    I'm not a trainee (kinda sorta, technically no!)................flunky (kinda sorta, yet no)....hmmm no not that either. I don't have any "hurt feelings."

Devil Dog, ideas put into action have natural and logical consequences. You'll see, give it some time.
    Last edited by Chaplain4me; May 10th, 2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

No problem I know people like to "play Army" but not be in the Army eh...I get it. Work it to your advantage it is the american way. Like stated before just enjoying the comedy hour....very theraputic. No harm no foul....it's ok I know you want the last word so have at it. I'll be a gentleman and say good luck and thank you for the laughs. Drive on trooper!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
        I'm not a trainee (kinda sorta, technically no!)................flunky (kinda sorta, yet no)....hmmm no not that either. I don't have any "hurt feelings."

Devil Dog, ideas put into action have natural and logical consequences. You'll see, give it some time.
        Chappynotyet.....I hope you get your "cross rifles" or "cannons" you hard charger! Preach on with the fire & brimstone you know were living in the last days

Comment

what in the hello operator has happened here?!?1 I go away for a few days and everyone is going crazy! lol. Order in the court!!

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
            what in the hello operator has happened here?!?1 I go away for a few days and everyone is going crazy! lol. Order in the court!!
            Just me jumping on to my 'star-spangled soap box' the first chance I get.......LOL

Sorry

Comment

Looks like we may need the forum supply sergeant (Tuevil) to get out the tranquilizer so we can keep Chappy out of "Xtreme Chaplain" mode and USMC out of "Xtreme Marine" mode.

*Side Note* Post count reduction was caused by cleaning/pruning methods setup by the admins. This was in no way targeted at Chappy specifically (to prevent him from reaching the glorious 2000 posts) through Phantom and myself conspiring this for months and paying off the admins with drinks, steaks and a round of golf. Nope, never happened.
              Last edited by SteveLord; May 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I've been taking my meds on schedule and enjoying the pudding (thanks phantom). Some people just have thin skin and just can't take a joke. Warning he is not a chaplain...just saying

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC View Post
                  I've been taking my meds on schedule and enjoying the pudding (thanks phantom). Some people just have thin skin and just can't take a joke. Warning he is not a chaplain...just saying
                  lol, This forum is great on a boring wednesday at work lol

Comment

Devil Dog, my jammies even say HOOAH across the back.....I even sleep Army! CHAPLAINS LEAD THE WAY!!!!

Comment

LOL...you must mean: I'm almost, not quite, perhaps, or "I AM NOT A CHAPLAIN!!!! I wear no cross". Sounds like open hearts open minds open doors.....lol! I guess something has to lead the way!!!

Comment

I'm not a chaplain, but since I am not a chaplain it does not mean that chaplains do not lead the way.

There's only two types of soldiers out there, POCs and Chaplains. God made the night sky black for the chaplain corps. Nuture the Living, Care for the Wounded, Honor the Dead!!! HUH??!!! For God and Country HUH??? Perform or Provide!!!! Second oldest officer branch HOOAH!!!! Defending the soldier's Constitutional right to freedom of worship!!!! AAAAAHHH, I get up in the mornings and step outside into the predawn air and all I can smell is religious support.

Devil Dog pick up your wrench and follow me!!!
                        Last edited by Chaplain4me; May 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Yes, very entertaining. We all need to get together for wing and beer night.

Comment

Can I get a witness...as long as I can get a cut of the "tithes and offering"....lol

Comment

lol......I've never known an honest mechanic, we would make a good team.....lol jk....devil dog.
                              Last edited by Chaplain4me; May 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Why did I join initially in 01? Wish I could say it was a higher calling of some sort, to save the world, make a difference, serve my country, family tradition, watched blackhawk down too much, etc...was neither at the time.
                                Now that it's done and over with, I am glad that I did, it worked out for me.
                                I never bought into any of the things I listed above, but regardless, I did my job as best as I could and was an asset to the uniform, the country, the unit & my battle buddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X