Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your reason for joining

Originally posted by MichaelPC View Post
    But in my opinion I don't think there is a problem with wearing your ACUs to a bar,
    You may not think it is wrong, but according to Army regulations it is. From AR 670-1
    5–3. Occasions for wear
    a. Personnel wear the DBDU on duty when prescribed by the commander. Soldiers may wear the DBDU off post,
    unless prohibited by the commander. They may not wear ACUs for commercial travel, unless authorized by
    paragraph 1–10c of this regulation. Personnel may not wear ACUs in establishments that primarily sell alcohol. If the
    establishment sells alcohol and food, soldiers may not wear utility uniforms if their activities in the establishment
    center on drinking alcohol only.

Originally posted by MichaelPC View Post
    But I don't think accepting free stuff if it is offered is wrong either.
    Wrong once again AR 600-50 has a chapter dedicated completely to accepting gifts, if you don't want to get in trouble don't do it.

Comment

Yeah the stipulations on gifts are mind boggling.......

Comment

Chris36, in your long-winded rant about Army regulation you missed the part where I typed the words "Its a joke, relax". Attention to detail much? 500 burpees, GO!

You actually just said "attempt to manipulate and swoon women; are cavalier to the fact that they are breaking specific Army regulations" LOL!

...Sorry gotta go, UPS is here with my latest shipment of uniform candy I didn't earn. "Thats right sweetheart, I'm an Airborne Underwater **** Expert Special Forces Blackhawk Pilot Sniper with a Combat Action Badge"

Giggity Gig-gi-ty.

Edit - Can't say bo-mb on a forum? What are you gonna arrest me? **** **** ****, **** **** bo-mb! In the military, I was a bombardier! (Another joke that probably wont be understood..) Sigh. A little humor, anyone?
        Last edited by NJ732; May 10th, 2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
          You may not think it is wrong, but according to Army regulations it is. From AR 670-1
          53. Occasions for wear
          a. Personnel wear the DBDU on duty when prescribed by the commander. Soldiers may wear the DBDU off post,
          unless prohibited by the commander. They may not wear ACUs for commercial travel, unless authorized by
          paragraph 110c of this regulation. Personnel may not wear ACUs in establishments that primarily sell alcohol. If the
          establishment sells alcohol and food, soldiers may not wear utility uniforms if their activities in the establishment
          center on drinking alcohol only.

Wrong once again AR 600-50 has a chapter dedicated completely to accepting gifts, if you don't want to get in trouble don't do it.
          Roger.

Just stating my personal opinion on the matter outside of what army regs dictate.

Yeah the stipulations on gifts are mind boggling.......
          Sir, I will have to take a look at AR-600-50 that the Lt. posted.

Comment

(Its a joke, relax) [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by NJ732 View Post
            Chris36, in your long-winded rant about Army regulation you missed the part where I typed the words "Its a joke, relax". Attention to detail much? 500 burpees, GO!

You actually just said "attempt to manipulate and swoon women; are cavalier to the fact that they are breaking specific Army regulations" LOL!

...Sorry gotta go, UPS is here with my latest shipment of uniform candy I didn't earn. "Thats right sweetheart, I'm an Airborne Underwater **** Expert Special Forces Blackhawk Pilot Sniper with a Combat Action Badge"
            Attention to detail much? LMAO......grow up son. You lettered it in white so it is NOT visible unless someone 'replies with quote' which I did not. So if you were misunderstood and chastised for it? Your fault, not mine;I stand by my remarks.

I gave my opinion based on the information in front of me.

As for the rest of your rant?

Yawn.....

1. Not impressed.
            2. You're awful sensitive for a guy with so much 'arm candy'....LOL
            3. Sheeesh....lighten up Francis.

Comment

...why you mad though?

Comment

Originally posted by NJ732 View Post
                ...why you mad though?
                I'm not...it's all good.

Glad you were kidding.

Proud to serve with you

Comment

Exactly her ole man is a CPT so she got it like that....lol She hasn't spent one day on AD or in a TRADOC community. Wished I could witness the first "shark attack". I really got a kick out out of the Chappy wanting to smoke an enlisted man. Kicker is he is a DC appointee and not even a line officer. Good attitude from a steward of faith..thats a NCO job... This is entertaining! I want more....lol

Comment

A Commission is a commission, a regulation is a regulation.......I AM NOT A CHAPLAIN!!!! I wear no cross.....come on devil dog....I hope you have better than that.

Comment

But still....your accessing to be a Chappy though....He was yanking your chain. You better worry about spirtual conflicts in light of your post that got blocked. B-l-a-c-k eye and soul searching on bigger fish. Try that nonsense in a line company you'll get locked on soon enough by your 1SG....(with tact)lol.
                      Last edited by 7011USMC; May 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

QUOTE=7011USMC;146721 She hasn't spent one day on AD or in a TRADOC community.

Wished I could witness the first "shark attack".

You are correct; I sure haven't.

And I'm not afraid of the first or subsequent 'shark attacks'.

Glad to entertain you....give me more material and I'm sure I'll take the bait...LOL
                        Last edited by Chris36; May 10th, 2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about blocked posts. I have a GAZILLION erased posts, I think it's well over 700 now. Sorry I will not be in a line company, but battalion, so it'd probably be a CSM. I kinda thought he was joking, that's why I was joking also.......oh well.....I'm still not a chaplain...........

Comment

Ok trainee or if you like a over paid flunky. I was referring to your post in the "news" about DADT same-same marriages! Get over the hurt feelings "Audy Murphy"....and carry on. I do enjoy the entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
                              QUOTE=7011USMC;146721 She hasn't spent one day on AD or in a TRADOC community.

Wished I could witness the first "shark attack".

You are correct; I sure haven't.

And I'm not afraid of the first or subsequent 'shark attacks'.

Glad to entertain you....give me more material and I'm sure I'll take the bait...LOL
                              Why be afraid? I just wanted to witness a grandma getting some.....Make sure you invoke my ole man is a CPT maybe they will let you teach the core values, ethics, or fraternization class. Easy does it just busting b-a-l-l-s....JK

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC View Post
                                Why be afraid? I just wanted to witness a grandma getting some.....Make sure you invoke my ole man is a CPT maybe they will let you teach the core values, ethics, or fraternization class. Easy does it just busting b-a-l-l-s....JK
                                LMAO.......you crack me up.

1. I like to number things....

2. I'm not afraid....and I'm sure I'll 'get mine'....I'm not bothered. At what point can I touch their hat??

3. I have no intention of hiding behind my man's rank, never have, never will. He's earned his, I'll earn mine.

4. I don't need to teach anything; I'm there to learn what I don't know.... and if grandma forgets her Ginko Biloba, I'll be in world of hurt rememberin' stuff...LOL

5. Search my thread on 'Appropriate Relationship Protocol' and refresh yourself on the Reg citing my relationship fraternization in the Guard... So NAH!

Go ahead and bust balls......no offense taken; bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X