X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Graduated 11B OSUT!

The Airborne Slots seemed to change as we went on in training - initally we were told "The Top 3 PT Scores from Non-S***bags". That then changed to the Top 4, then on the second-to-last PT Test they said the cut-off score was a 280 or higher. One guy with a 282 was dropped because he fell into the "S***bag" category (had an Article 15 and several negative counselings).

Right now I'm no longer vomiting (yay), but still am not doing so well on "the other end" - unfortunately it seems there's nothing I can do apart from drink plenty of liquids and keep popping the peptobismal I was given at sick call.

DKad - yeah I was at E 1/50 on "The Hill"!

Comment

Re: Just Graduated 11B OSUT!

Originally posted by USAForever View Post
      The Airborne Slots seemed to change as we went on in training - initally we were told "The Top 3 PT Scores from Non-S***bags". That then changed to the Top 4, then on the second-to-last PT Test they said the cut-off score was a 280 or higher. One guy with a 282 was dropped because he fell into the "S***bag" category (had an Article 15 and several negative counselings).

Right now I'm no longer vomiting (yay), but still am not doing so well on "the other end" - unfortunately it seems there's nothing I can do apart from drink plenty of liquids and keep popping the peptobismal I was given at sick call.

DKad - yeah I was at E 1/50 on "The Hill"!
      Your gonna do great! Make sure to let us all know how it goes and let us know when you graduate!

Comment

Working...
      X