X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female MP's?

I'm a 22 year old female about to join the National Guard as an MP. I haven't signed my contract yet but will be heading to MEPS in about a week and a half. I'd like to talk to another female 31b as I have some questions. Preferably someone who has been in for a while, but a newer Soldier would be okay, too. Also, any male MP's who'd like to give me advice and throw in their two cents would be much appreciated. - What to expect, how female MP's are treated, etc. ANYTHING will be helpful to know ahead of time!

Thanks

Re: Female MP's?

Female MP are treated the same as male. There isn't a difference at all. You just get your own barracks/latrines. Got MP questions just ask I've been 31B 4 years now.

Comment

I am not an MP. I am a female and have gone to BCT and AIT, been in for little over five years and a Veteran. If you have just female questions feel free to privately ask me, i'm good for some straight up answers. But as far as how you are treated (besides JUST female type things as in hygiene and such)when under orders and working, we are all treated the same regardless of gender or job and you should not notice a difference there.

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74 View Post
        I am not an MP. I am a female and have gone to BCT and AIT, been in for little over five years and a Veteran. If you have just female questions feel free to privately ask me, i'm good for some straight up answers. But as far as how you are treated (besides JUST female type things as in hygiene and such)when under orders and working, we are all treated the same regardless of gender or job and you should not notice a difference there.
        Good to see you're still around here Becky. Probably are oldest female member (in terms of forum experience of course.) That perspective is unfortunately very rare nowadays, but crucial nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
        X