X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half Of Bonus

Alright, so i was on it with my rnco, and my 3 year was november 5th, and i havent even gotten a LES for my 10k, And My first half i remember only took a good two weeks to receive, and my RNCO said that it might come within 2 weeks, anyone else close to recieving theres and having to wait? and idea how much longer? and way I can check myself to see when it will arrive, I am not trying to Nag the forums, but in a need for money, desperatly. God i hate this economy, thank you for anyone who can help. But is it odd that i havent even gotten a LES on my MYPAY? **My RNCO SAID IT GOT PROCESSED 16NOV2011 IS THIS GOOD? its been a month and no les stressed.
    Last edited by bangbangshotdown; December 2nd, 2011, 01:27 AM.

Re: 2nd Half Of Bonus

Patience is a virtue. If your RNCO said it was processed then it's being done. Sit down, hurry up, and wait. It can take a week to a month or more.

Comment

If it was processed on the 16th of November than it has not been a month yet. Keep an eye on your mypay for a LES. It took 6 months for me to recieve my re-up bonus. During my initial enlistment my bonus installments were typically 2 months after the aniversary dates.

Comment

The fact that this is your second half means that you have been in long enough to know that nothing is a speedy process in the guard (unless you owe them money, lol). Like it was said, it hasn't even been a month yet, be patient for now.

Comment

Yeah, you Guy's make sense, i just didnt have to wait this long last time, and everyone in our unit got there 3 year in like 2 weeks, but I guess im going to have to sit it out, Probably just going to call my recruiter from 3 years ago and have him look me up hahah

Comment

Your recruiter probably won't care enough to go through the hassel. Sad to say but you're the units problem, not his.

Comment

There isn't anything the recruiter can do. He has no way of tracking or fixing it, even if he is the best recruiter out there.

Comment

He cant tracck it in iMARC or the new program? lol IDC its ok ill leave you guys alone, gah the army man, thanks for your time tho, all of you.

Comment

Not many recruiters have access to imarc, that is more of a unit function.

Comment

Working...
                  X