X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit contact numbers

Hey, I'm currently going through the enlistment process. My recruiter has told me that I can call different units to see if they have vacancies for the position Im looking for. Is there a list of units contact numbers anywhere? I have tried to look a lot of them up online and I am having no luck. The specific job I want isn't offered in my state but I have multiple units in the surrounding states that offer my job so I'm trying to find a way to contact them. Thanks.

Re: Unit contact numbers

Originally posted by MEdic375 View Post
    Hey, I'm currently going through the enlistment process. My recruiter has told me that I can call different units to see if they have vacancies for the position Im looking for. Is there a list of units contact numbers anywhere? I have tried to look a lot of them up online and I am having no luck. The specific job I want isn't offered in my state but I have multiple units in the surrounding states that offer my job so I'm trying to find a way to contact them. Thanks.
    Your easiest route would be to contact a recruiter from those states.

Comment

My recruiter was able to provide me with a list of MOS openings (or lack thereof) and where in my state, so I am wondering if a recruiter in another state can do the same. (as oppposed to calling each and every unit).

Comment

Originally posted by MEdic375 View Post
        My recruiter has told me that I can call different units to see if they have vacancies for the position Im looking for.
        That sounds like that's his job, not yours. You may wish to have a conversation with his supervisor (NCOIC).

Comment

Working...
        X