X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF86 question

Is it seriously 127 pages, or am I looking at the wrong form. Please tell me I am looking at the wrong form. Could I use my old SF86 with out dated information and references and just amend it during the interview, or should I refill it out?

Re: SF86 question

You're wasting time asking if you have to do it...you could have knocked out 5 pages by now

Comment

You should use the online e-Qip version. I'm surprised someone gave you a paper copy of an SF86.

Comment

It's a sad state of affairs when as big a pain in the butt as e-Qip is, it's STILL an improvement.

Remember to always keep a copy someplace you'll remember. You'll be glad you did the next time you need to fill one out and you're not trying to recreate your life on paper again.

Comment

It is not unusual for Security Managers to require the SF86 be completed for a review process. Once they go over it, return it then for corrections, go over it again, and return it for correction etc... Once they are satisfied you have all required information they get the equip window open so you can simply sit down a complete the online form using your SF86. They find this prevents/minimizes the online rejections. So if you have been asked to complete the SF86 this is why.

Comment

Working...
          X