X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fighting Disqualification

Don't give up, fight the DQ if you can but as they have said it is hard to get one waiver and be approved to enlist nevermind multiple ones right now. That doesn't mean give up it just means it is going to be difficult. Things may change and I would go to whomever you can to prove your knees and back are ok and you're not an alcoholic. But, as you said it wasn't MEPS that DQed you, it was the NGB and that makes things difficult because the medical people saw you fit the NGB didn't.
    Last edited by robinpugs06; November 26th, 2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I wont give up no matter the cause. I know you you might think it is a lost cause but its something worth fighting for. I know there are other things i can do im a EMT and firefighter in my community. i just want to go to a higher place and help the ppl that help this country and fight along side them. if that isnt worth fighting for no matter what a piece of paper says about me i dont know what it. i wanna serve and ive i have to wait years to do it and spend money to prove i can be a great soldier then that is what i am going to do. i take in everything all you helpful ppl have for me and im appreciate it all, it gives me a better look on things with how it all is and the factors out there. thanks again.

Comment

Does anyone know about medical waiver process??? I have sent in amed waiver for a mild hearing loss inn the high frequencies in left ear, the state approved my waiver now it goes to NGB im told, I'm just worrying about it so much, is it safe to say im going to be good to go since the state approved it??

Comment

nothing is really good to go until the NGB approves it. If that is your only problem it might be ok as long as you PULEHS is in which depends on what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
          X