Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Where to buy Guard ribbons? California Commanding Gen Meritorious Unit Citation Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Guard ribbons? California Commanding Gen Meritorious Unit Citation

The title pretty much says it all. I've been having a devil of a time trying to find a source online for buying ribbons for the dress uniform. I'm finding what I need for general army, but not Guard-specific.

Does anyone have a good source for this? I'm in the California National Guard and specifically need the California Commanding General Meritorious Unit Citation. I can find a used one via eBay, but thought there should be a business out there somewhere that sells online.

Re: Where to buy Guard ribbons? California Commanding Gen Meritorious Unit Citation

Talk to your supply Sgt. He/she should have the ribbon or can order it for you.

Comment

Re: Where to buy Guard ribbons? California Commanding Gen Meritorious Unit Citation

http://www.usamilitarymedals.com/arm...FQThQgodb1cA6A

That is what is avalible at the moment for National Guard soldiers.

Comment

Wow... I haven't seen a resurrection like that since the origin of Easter!!

Comment

Working...
        X