X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding a civilian job while in the guard

Hey everyone. I'm in the process of enlisting in the Guard here in Indiana. Really right now my main concern with all of this is being able to find a job after I come back from boot camp and OCS. My drill pay will pay my rent every month and the NG is covering all my school loans so my bills won't be too bad.

I was wondering if there were websites, servies or programs for active duty NG members to assist in acquiring jobs while enlisted. I brought this concern up to my recruiter and he didn't really know of anything.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Re: Help finding a civilian job while in the guard

What state are you a member of the NG in? Each state has different programs, resources and of course demographic.

Comment

Re: Help finding a civilian job while in the guard

Originally posted by MidwestSpecial View Post
      Hey everyone. I'm in the process of enlisting in the Guard here in Indiana. Really right now my main concern with all of this is being able to find a job after I come back from boot camp and OCS. My drill pay will pay my rent every month and the NG is covering all my school loans so my bills won't be too bad.

I was wondering if there were websites, servies or programs for active duty NG members to assist in acquiring jobs while enlisted. I brought this concern up to my recruiter and he didn't really know of anything.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.
      http://www.in.ng.mil/WarriorResource...8/Default.aspx

Take that link to your recruiter and tell him to get with the times...good luck with everything!

Comment

Working...
      X