X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13f in an HHC infantry unit

I recently enlisted as a 13f, assigned to the 1-125 infantry in flint mi. On my contract it also says HHC. I understand that this is a headquarters and headquarters command unit or something like that. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this means that ill be doing office type work due to being in this unit. Also i know that the unit is mechinized infantry, in case that matters. Will i be used as a FO, or as an office worker to coordinate strikes. Does HHC get split to the other companys, or operate as one company? ANY info you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If any 13f's read this i would also like to hear what drill is like.

Thank you in advance.

Re: 13f in an HHC infantry unit

Originally posted by RRP View Post
    I recently enlisted as a 13f, assigned to the 1-125 infantry in flint mi. On my contract it also says HHC. I understand that this is a headquarters and headquarters command unit or something like that. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this means that ill be doing office type work due to being in this unit. Also i know that the unit is mechinized infantry, in case that matters. Will i be used as a FO, or as an office worker to coordinate strikes. Does HHC get split to the other companys, or operate as one company? ANY info you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If any 13f's read this i would also like to hear what drill is like.

Thank you in advance.
    There are specialized infantry platoons in the HHC. In my old light Battalion we had a platoon of Mortars and a Platoon of Scouts. Im not sure how a Mech unit is manned, however expect to be doing your Forward Observer duties. That is where and FO would get assigned (to the HHC).

Comment

Working...
    X