X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ASVAB

I was wondering if I have to talk to a recruiter before I can take the ASVAB? Also, how long is the ASVAB good for. I am 30 years old so taking it in school is out of the question. Also wondering if I have to go to a meps station or is there other areas were I can take just the ASVAB? Closest meps station is 2.5 hours away. I live in North Carolina.

Re: Question about ASVAB

You'll most likely have to go to MEPS.

Comment

Re: Question about ASVAB

Yes you have to talk to a recruiter before you can take the test to be registered for the test with the proper paperwork. Your ASVAB scores are valid for 24 months after you take the test. If no one from your area can confirm it here, a recruiter will be able to tell you if there is a testing site nearer to you than the MEPS. If you live near enough to a major population center, there is a good chance there is a testing site nearby. Good luck.

Comment

Re:Re: Question about ASVAB

Originally posted by tannh View Post
        I was wondering if I have to talk to a recruiter before I can take the ASVAB? Also, how long is the ASVAB good for. I am 30 years old so taking it in school is out of the question. Also wondering if I have to go to a meps station or is there other areas were I can take just the ASVAB? Closest meps station is 2.5 hours away. I live in North Carolina.
        Good morning. I am also 30 yrs young. My advice to you would be to get in contact with your recruiter and they will lead you to the correct ASVAB testing site. Also some recruiters will send your required paperwork to the testing site so all you would have to do is show up on time. I also live in NC and I went and tested in Jacksonville so it is from previous experience. So hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X