Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADOS jobs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ADOS jobs

    How does one go about finding an ADOS job?

    *edited to add*

    My state (OH) doesn't have any ADOS positions posted online only AGR & Technicians. Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
    Last edited by defscarlett; August 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM.

  • #2
    Re: ADOS jobs

    Originally posted by defscarlett View Post
    How does one go about finding an ADOS job?

    *edited to add*

    My state (OH) doesn't have any ADOS positions posted online only AGR & Technicians. Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
    So what else is new?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: ADOS jobs

      Originally posted by defscarlett View Post
      Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
      It sounds like you already have your answer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: ADOS jobs

        Making friends and networking is always worth the effort. Thats how I landed all 3 of my ADOS tours.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: ADOS jobs

          Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
          Making friends and networking is always worth the effort. Thats how I landed all 3 of my ADOS tours.
          what exactly is an ADOS job?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: ADOS jobs

            Active Duty Operational Support- you're on active duty orders and can live on post.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: ADOS jobs

              Ugh! I live like 3 hours away from my unit and all I ever hear about from them is ADOS around that area, and that's just too much of a commute.

              Anyone know of any ADOS positions open in Ohio???

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: ADOS jobs

                Originally posted by bigtex View Post
                Active Duty Operational Support- you're on active duty orders and can live on post.
                Ah ok i think my neighbor who was an apache heli mechanic for the guard did this?

                Also, how come when i got to click reply to thread button it doesn't work? It wont allow me to click it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: ADOS jobs

                  If he was a mechanic and he was doing a mechanic job full time he was probably a fed tech and not on ADOS.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: ADOS jobs

                    Originally posted by 2001ChevyZ71 View Post
                    Ah ok i think my neighbor who was an apache heli mechanic for the guard did this?

                    Also, how come when i got to click reply to thread button it doesn't work? It wont allow me to click it?
                    If you are usimg Firefox, only the lower 25% of the screen can be clicked on in these forums. Bug that has been around for months. You have do some funky scrolling or use another browser.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: ADOS jobs

                      Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
                      If he was a mechanic and he was doing a mechanic job full time he was probably a fed tech and not on ADOS.
                      He has atleast 30+ years in with the guard and according to several people he is one of the top apache heli mechanics in the US. He might have been a private contractor??

                      Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                      If you are usimg Firefox, only the lower 25% of the screen can be clicked on in these forums. Bug that has been around for months. You have do some funky scrolling or use another browser.
                      Thanks i thought i was going crazy with the buttons never registering a click!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: ADOS jobs

                        Originally posted by 2001ChevyZ71 View Post
                        Thanks i thought i was going crazy with the buttons never registering a click!
                        I just upgraded to FF 6.0 and it still does it. If you are on a smaller screen, it's even worse. I am on a 24'' and hate it. :\

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X