X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADOS jobs

How does one go about finding an ADOS job?

*edited to add*

My state (OH) doesn't have any ADOS positions posted online only AGR & Technicians. Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
    Last edited by defscarlett; August 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM.

Re: ADOS jobs

Originally posted by defscarlett View Post
    How does one go about finding an ADOS job?

*edited to add*

My state (OH) doesn't have any ADOS positions posted online only AGR & Technicians. Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
    So what else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by defscarlett View Post
      Everyone that I know on ADOS orders just happened to know someone that hooked them up.
      It sounds like you already have your answer.

Comment

Making friends and networking is always worth the effort. Thats how I landed all 3 of my ADOS tours.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
          Making friends and networking is always worth the effort. Thats how I landed all 3 of my ADOS tours.
          what exactly is an ADOS job?

Comment

Active Duty Operational Support- you're on active duty orders and can live on post.

Comment

Ugh! I live like 3 hours away from my unit and all I ever hear about from them is ADOS around that area, and that's just too much of a commute.

Anyone know of any ADOS positions open in Ohio???

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex View Post
                Active Duty Operational Support- you're on active duty orders and can live on post.
                Ah ok i think my neighbor who was an apache heli mechanic for the guard did this?

Also, how come when i got to click reply to thread button it doesn't work? It wont allow me to click it?

Comment

If he was a mechanic and he was doing a mechanic job full time he was probably a fed tech and not on ADOS.

Comment

Originally posted by 2001ChevyZ71 View Post
                    Ah ok i think my neighbor who was an apache heli mechanic for the guard did this?

Also, how come when i got to click reply to thread button it doesn't work? It wont allow me to click it?
                    If you are usimg Firefox, only the lower 25% of the screen can be clicked on in these forums. Bug that has been around for months. You have do some funky scrolling or use another browser.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
                      If he was a mechanic and he was doing a mechanic job full time he was probably a fed tech and not on ADOS.
                      He has atleast 30+ years in with the guard and according to several people he is one of the top apache heli mechanics in the US. He might have been a private contractor??

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                      If you are usimg Firefox, only the lower 25% of the screen can be clicked on in these forums. Bug that has been around for months. You have do some funky scrolling or use another browser.
                      Thanks i thought i was going crazy with the buttons never registering a click!

Comment

Originally posted by 2001ChevyZ71 View Post
                        Thanks i thought i was going crazy with the buttons never registering a click!
                        I just upgraded to FF 6.0 and it still does it. If you are on a smaller screen, it's even worse. I am on a 24'' and hate it. :\

Comment

Working...
                        X