X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERS Question..

My lease agreement is in my wife's name, All utilities are in mine plus all the others (care note,Insurance etc..) What do i need to bring exactly with me when i ship for DEERS for my BAH proof?

Also i went to DEERS already and got my wife an I.D Card and registered my kids...Does that information transfer over when i reach FLW for in processing?

Re: DEERS Question..

You being married qualifies you for BAH. All you would need is your marriage certificate and yes your information would still be in DEERS when you in process.

Comment

But do i still need to bring a Notarized copy of my Lease agreement and Utility bills as well for my BAH in conjunction with the Marriage license?

Comment

Was it inputted into DEERS already? Doesnt hurt to bring notarized copies just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilianNYC View Post
          But do i still need to bring a Notarized copy of my Lease agreement and Utility bills as well for my BAH in conjunction with the Marriage license?
          For BAH you could show the lease & utility bill. For FSA you could show marriage certificate.

Comment

Just so im clear....

I have Notarized COPIES of my Marriage License,All the Birth certificates (wife & kids) and SS cards, and i have my Original Birth Certificate,SS Card and Military ID Card. The entire family has already been entered in DEERS at Fort Hamilton.I also have 2 Utility bills (Originals) The only thing i do not have is a copy of the Lease Notarized does anyone for see there being a problem with me not having this when it comes to In processing and me handling my BAH? I ship this Monday 2011/08/15 Please Help i need a SOLID answer please.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilianNYC View Post
              Just so im clear....

I have Notarized COPIES of my Marriage License,All the Birth certificates (wife & kids) and SS cards, and i have my Original Birth Certificate,SS Card and Military ID Card. The entire family has already been entered in DEERS at Fort Hamilton.I also have 2 Utility bills (Originals) The only thing i do not have is a copy of the Lease Notarized does anyone for see there being a problem with me not having this when it comes to In processing and me handling my BAH? I ship this Monday 2011/08/15 Please Help i need a SOLID answer please.
              You are good to go. I arrive at JFK around noon tomorrow. Have a fun trip. I will.

Comment

Working...
              X